Tuesday 24 October 2017

Owls along with Hedgehogs


I didn't get This particular post ready yesterday like I usually do as I've been having lots of allergy issues.  Between the itchy along with watery eyes to the runny nose I've been a mess!  nevertheless I wanted to show you 2 more cards coming from the September Bloom Box since today is the last day of Sept.   I still have 1 more card after This particular nevertheless hopefully I'll get of which one posted on Monday.


I changed the position of the owls because of This particular card compared to the directions.  Many years ago I had a Tshirt of which had the 3 owls in This particular position along with the words on the item said, "Pobody's nerfect."  I kinda wish we had of which text nevertheless I could have computer generated the item. nevertheless the phrase here is just fine.


I used one of our coloration Splash Pencils (watercolor) along which has a watercolor brush to coloration the background along with our coloration Burst Pencils to coloration the owls.  A bit of Silver Silk splattered on the background was fun.


I think these hedgehogs are just the cutest!  along with the background was SO easy!  I put a few drops of our Blue Lagoon Splash on an acrylic block, added a couple sprays which has a mister then laid a piece of our coloration Splash papers on top.  I had enough coloration left over I wiped the item up which has a piece of Whip Cream along with gave of which to a friend.


I colored the little critters with our coloration Burst pencils, a blending stump, along with some baby oil to blend.
This particular hedgehog card is my favorite of the 4.

Stamps:  Deer Friends set (available in January (?) for general purchase
Card Stocks: Whip Cream, Lemon Drop, Citrus Cooler, Pool Play, Limeade Splash, coloration Splash Sheet
Inks:  Black Licorice
Silks: Silver
Dies: Journey Rectangles, Bloom Cluster (branch)
Coloring: Blue Lagoon Splash, coloration Burst Pencils, coloration Splash Pencils, coloration Burst Blenders,  Journey Blending Brush,  Blue Lagoon Splash,
Embellies: Natural Twine, Rhinestones,

I will have pictures of the October Bloom Box on the FSJ Specials page soon.  Can you believe of which tomorrow is October??  Man, of which was a fast September nevertheless then we were gone for 2 1/2 weeks.

Owls along with Hedgehogs

No comments:

Post a Comment