Saturday 14 October 2017

EAD Designs hop: Love as well as Valentines


  Although EAD Designs as well as their excellent quality stickers, rub-ons, as well as vinyl closed its doors more than a year ago, many of us still cherish our EAD goodies.  Some former EAD design team members as well as some other EAD fans have been using their EAD products for a monthly hop...as well as there are prizes to be won just for hopping along as well as leaving comments.  (Commenting open through Saturday, February 8th 11:59pm PST.)

  I created my love card with three EAD stickers (two roses as well as the decorative "LOVE".)  The papers as well as card stock are coming from my January 2014 Artful Delight card kit.  I also used a vellum layer, black card stock scrap, a scrap of seam binding, as well as staples coming from my stash.

  If you still have valentines left to make or a love card for an upcoming anniversary/just because, I expect you will find inspiration in This kind of hop.

  Here is the hop list:

Amy  
*June*

  Happy hopping!
EAD Designs hop: Love as well as Valentines

No comments:

Post a Comment