Wednesday 18 October 2017

Recipe: Monkey Bread


Image courtesy of www.pillsbury.com

Due to my 20th wedding anniversary yesterday, This specific week's recipe was postponed a day.

This specific is a yummy recipe which has a fun name! I haven't made This specific in ages. I recently stumbled on the recipe while flipping through my handmade recipe book. I used to make of which for my kids when they were little. They been asking me why I don't make of which anymore. Well, the fact is of which's too tempting for me. I'd end up gaining 10 lbs nibbling on This specific stuff! Sorry, I don't have my own pic of This specific recipe so I borrowed the image through Pillsbury.  Just typing up the recipe makes me want to make This specific again soon (cool weather is the perfect time to do of which!).

Monkey Bread
4 cans Pillsbury refrigerated biscuit dough (10 per can)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted

Grease or spray 12-cup Bundt pan. Mix granulated sugar as well as cinnamon in 1-gallon bag. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each in quarters. Shake quarters in bag to coat; place in pan. Mix butter as well as brown sugar; pour over biscuit pieces. Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Turn upside down; pull apart to serve (do not cut - you pick of which apart just like a monkey!). Serve warm.

*Note: Store brand biscuits work just as well as brand name as well as as well as they're a lot cheaper.
Recipe: Monkey Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment