Friday 27 October 2017

Deer Friend


in which weekend came along with also went so fast I didn't get today's post made yesterday like I usually do!  yet I did get my September Bloom Box cards completed, went to see the movie Sully (absolutely fabulous!), went to a monthly stamp club meeting in Tucson, did some shopping at The Container Store (gotta take a couple items back, wrong size), along with also more!  Here's 1 of the 4 cards coming from the Bloom Box.



These 2 fun critters, the trees, along with also some phrases are coming from the showcased set "Deer Friends".  I just love the little hedgehog!  in which set will be available for general purchase January 2017.



Products used...
Card Stocks:
Whip Cream
Limeade Splash (card base)
Pool Play


Inks:

Black Licorice
Limeade Splash
Kiwi Slice
Lovely Blue (faint coloring on Whip Cream layer)

Silks:
Silver

Dies:
Journey Circles

Coloring:
coloring Burst Pencils
coloring Burst Blenders

Embellies:
Journey Twine
Pearls
Amazing Accents

I added some bling to the eyes along with also noses using my Clear Wink of Stella pen.  the idea splattered so I ended up adding dots of the idea to the Whip Cream layer, too.


Deer Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment