Friday 20 October 2017

Recipe: Banana Nut Muffins



Anytime I have a few overripe bananas I make banana nut bread or muffins. I hate to waste food. If I don't have time to make something right then in addition to there, I'll mash the bananas in addition to freeze them to use later. My kids prefer banana bread nevertheless This particular muffin recipe is a little quicker to throw together. 

Banana Nut Muffins
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 beaten egg
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup cooking oil
1 cup mashed bananas (about 3)
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)

In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder in addition to salt. Make a well within the center. Combine egg, milk in addition to oil. Add egg mixture in addition to banana all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened. Batter should be lumpy. Fold in nuts.

Grease muffin cups or line with paper baking cups, fill 2/3 full. Bake in a 400° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Remove via pans. Makes 10 to 12 muffins.

Note: I use two non-stick muffin pans in addition to place one inside the some other to prevent the muffins via burning.

Recipe: Banana Nut Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment