Thursday 6 April 2017

CAS Floral Girly Thanks



My daughters' birthday is fast approaching, so I wanted to create a set of thank you cards in preparation.  My timing is perfect, because I wanted something easy-to-mail in addition to also something of which I could mini mass-produce.

I inked the Neat in addition to also Tangled stamp with white ink in addition to also heat embossed with white embossing powder on heavy vellum, then colored the back of the vellum with my Copic markers.  I like the mottled look the Copics create on vellum.  I tried various coloration combinations, however I think the bolder in addition to also darker colors look best (in my humble opinion!)  I added a Class-A-Peal sticker sentiment.

My inspiration came via three lovely challenges:
Happy Wednesday!
CAS Floral Girly Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment