Saturday 1 April 2017

HI! The Card Concept DT Call


The Card Concept challenge blog is having a design team call.  They are looking for a variety of card-generating styles.  My style is "simply elegant."  There are openings for the following categories:
Clean as well as Simple (1)
Clean as well as Graphic (1)
Freestyle Collage (1)
Classy & Elegant (1)
Mixed Media (1)
Shabby Chic (1)

I decided to apply for the "Clean as well as Graphic" since which is what I have been having fun creating lately.  I am not quite "Clean as well as Simple" since I usually like to have layers.  "Clean as well as Graphic" seems to be the best fit for what I have fun doing.  as well as crafting as well as challenge blogs are all about having fun, right?  The DT call is open until noon PST on June 10th.  I wish to see you link up too :)

My card was inspired by the "Thinking Of You" challenge #30.
The elegance of these roses inspired me to choose an elegant paper
(as well as I am currently in love with MME "On Trend" collection.)
The white pitcher inspired me to use a white-on-white design.

Happy Friday!
HI! The Card Concept DT Call

No comments:

Post a Comment