Sunday 23 April 2017

Free Friday Sketch - Sept. 7



I was inspired to make This particular scrapbook sketch after seeing a wall display on Pinterest (where else might I get my inspiration?). I saw the Pin, thought in which was cool as well as while lying in bed around midnight in which night, the inspiration struck to adapt a sketch coming from the design. Your photos don't have to be the exact same size I've shown here (which is why I didn't include any measurements). Just draw an imaginary line across the center of your page as well as line up different size photos above as well as below in which. Easy peasy. 

I created This particular sketch on the family laptop, which doesn't have all my digital kits as well as nifty fonts in which are on our dinosaur desktop. in which explains why the embellishments are lacking This particular time around (although I think the bottom right looks pretty!). The swirls were made that has a Wingdings font in outline. The laptop also didn't have all the programs I needed so I spent over an hour getting everything situated just so I could upload to Blogger. in which might have been easier to do the sketch on the old clunker! lol 

Now for my disclaimers: You're welcome to print This particular out for your own personal use. Please do not sell or submit scrapbook pages or cards made coming from This particular sketch. Feel free to Pin This particular image although be sure to link in which back to This particular blog page.

If you're interested in more free scrapbook sketches, click the sketch links on the sidebar at the top of This particular page. 



Join the Linky Par-Tay at:
Free Friday Sketch - Sept. 7

No comments:

Post a Comment