Saturday 15 April 2017

Clean as well as also Simple Music Challenge


"The best as well as also most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart - Helen Keller"

I definitely enjoy CAS cards, nevertheless I find them challenging to create.  Hopefully This particular particular card will be CAS enough for the talented designers at CASology.  The current challenge is music.  I perused all of my papers as well as also found a little 6x6 of music pattern.  My sentiment is by PSX; one of my first stamps ever purchased.  I got This particular stamp in 1999!

I was inspired by This particular card by Tracey McNeely.  She let her sentiment say the idea all on a beautiful red card stock.
Happy Tuesday!
Clean as well as also Simple Music Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment