Wednesday 19 April 2017

The Crooked Stamper Sketch Challenge


Wow, I went back to my stamping roots today when I created This kind of card.  I began stamping within the late 1990s...before patterned paper made a big splash.  Back then kraft card stock was popular, silver as well as gold were popular, we stamped our own backgrounds, as well as the layering was simple.  Then kraft was no longer popular, as well as heavy layers as well as metal embellishments (eyelets as well as mesh) made their debut.  Then they phased out, yet now This kind of seems that will most of these trends are resurfacing.  as well as This kind of makes me happy because I am using some definitely old stash that will has not seen any love in a long while.

I was inspired by the May sketch challenge at The Crooked Stamper:
To play along, click here:  The Crooked Stamper Sketch Challenge #4.
I stamped This kind of Hero Arts image multiple times in a soft wheat ink (Memories) on sandstone card stock. Then I inked the flower in vineyard berry as well as sea foam inks (both CTMH).  My sentiment is stamped as well as embossed in gold.

Happy Saturday!
The Crooked Stamper Sketch Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment