Saturday 29 April 2017

The Challenge - Polka Dots


I created This kind of quick in addition to easy card for the Polka Dot challenge at The Challenge.  After my craft room purge, I have been creating like crazy!  I am having a blast playing with old favorites like these papers by BasicGrey "June Bug."  The hearts die in addition to stitched rectangle dies (difficult to see on the dark navy card stock) are by Simon Says Stamp in addition to the sentiment is by Stampin' Up.  I added glossy accents to my heart for interest.  This kind of particular challenge was easy for me because I horde my polka dot papers (especially red with white dots...my favorite!)
Check out all of the cards at The Challenge...lots of great eye candy!

Happy Thursday!
The Challenge - Polka Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment