Monday 24 April 2017

Fusion French Twist Card Challenge


 Oh, the item is nice to have internet capabilities again!  Truth be told, the item is very freeing to not have internet along with phone for a few days.  Now everything is resolved with Comcast along with I can see what fun creations along with challenges are happening in blogland.

I naturally gravitated to what is probably my favorite challenge blog, Fusion Card Challenge.  The design team along with participants both create phenomenal cards...there is always super eye candy on in which blog.

I chose to just use the photo inspiration.  I started off to fuse them (along with use the sketch too), although decided I wanted vertical paper strips rather than horizontal.
Happy Mother's Day weekend!
Fusion French Twist Card Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment