Sunday 15 January 2017

30 Day shade Challenge at The Daily Marker


 I definitely enjoy coloring.  When I make time to shade, I feel relaxed, yet I rarely make time for myself to do just which.  I plan to participate as often as I can This specific month inside the 30 Day Coloring Challenge at The Daily Marker.
I created This specific card via a scenic paper, stamped the sentiment, as well as die cut a snow drift (all via the December 2015 Simon Says Stamp card kit.)  I wanted to add more dimension as well as fun, so I stamped the critter as well as the presents, fussy cut, as well as colored with my Copic markers.  I used G21, W1, W3, as well as R29.

Tomorrow we're off to sunny Florida for a week as well as we will be unplugged via the internet.  Once we are home again as well as settled, I wish to be coloring :)

Happy Monday!
30 Day shade Challenge at The Daily Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment