Thursday 12 January 2017

Fantastic Plastic challenge


Pink Fresh Studios makes these little acetate cards (This specific one has the gold branch).  The acetate card coordinated perfectly with This specific bit of Pink Fresh Studio 6x6 patterned paper.  I stamped "Miss You." in blue as well as also found the coordinating blue card stock base layer in my stash.  I chose a few Neat as well as also Tangled sequins to coordinate.  This specific is a shaker card, nevertheless I used my sewing machine to hold the sequins somewhat in place beneath the acetate.

Shopping Our Stash's current challenge is "Fantastic Plastic."  I trust you will shop your stash as well as also create something fun with plastic…the SOS design team came up with some lovely ideas for up cycled plastic as well as also acetate.

This specific feels good to be creating again!  We had a wonderful Florida vacation (unplugged) visiting my grandmother, my aunt, as well as also my great aunts.  Last week we came back to wintry weather as well as also snow days (another snow/ice day today!)  I still feel like I am playing catch up coming from being gone.  I needed a creativity break, so I am happy to be playing along with SOS today.

Happy Tuesday!
Fantastic Plastic challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment