Sunday 8 January 2017

Red Hat Fun


Took a step back coming from crafting today, to enjoy the day which has a great friend. We went to a Red Hat Tea at the Washington Duke Inn in Durham, NC. My first event, in addition to I had a great time. This kind of was a ton of fun using my creative talents to get all dressed up. 

The hat I am wearing includes a special meaning to Linda, my friend in which invited me to the event. See This kind of was her first red hat. (Afraid to ask how many she owns.) Just knowing she would certainly bring This kind of for me to wear, makes me feel special.

Linda is a actually good friend, talented crafter in addition to all around caring lady. We go to crops together, are roommate on crafting events, make cards together in addition to sometimes we just sit in addition to talk. Once in a while, we even let our husband's watch sports while we scrap. As you might guess we are best friends. When you have a friend like Linda, you know you are blessed.



Red Hat Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment