Monday 16 January 2017

Bra along with also purse cards



Back in September I posted This specific blog post about the awesome acrylic stamps I won at Pamela's World of Scraps. I finally got around to playing with them yesterday (yes, I'm a little slow getting around to things!). 

Check out the fun cards I put together with two of the sets. The bra card above says "Bras are like great friends," then inside the item says "You can always count on them when you need a lift." :)


This specific second card has my favorite subject - purses! The outside says "Birthdays are like purses" along with also the inside says "the more you have, the harder the item is to find your keys." 

I can't decide which I like the most, however I think the purse one is ranking a little higher. I love the paper I used for the purse along with also the bright circles on the border. 

Thanks for looking! 



Bra along with also purse cards

No comments:

Post a Comment