Monday 30 January 2017

UFO (UnFinished Object) + sketch challenge


Today I was doubly inspired by both Shopping Our Stash's UFO challenge (UnFinished Object) along with which wonderful Leslie Hanna sketch (The Crooked Stamper sketch challenge #11):
which umbrella was cut along with assembled in April 2012 using My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally papers.  At which time, since I Cricut cut the umbrella panels through three different patterned papers, I decided to go ahead along with cut three umbrellas total.  So back in April 2012 I made one card along with used a 3D sticker sentiment through a My Mind's Eye Lost along with Found 2 collection.  At the time there were no various other sticker sentiments which would certainly work for the remaining two umbrellas, so the various other two went in my UFO heap…until now.

The owner of the local coffee shop where I sell some of my cards is having a baby girl.  Several of the regular customers asked me recently to create baby girl cards.  I responded which there are a few baby girl cards for sale along with they responded,"yet they don't say 'baby shower'."  Sometimes customer requests truly surprise me; yet which made an easy decision as to what sentiment to use with the last two umbrellas!

Thank you,  The Crooked Stamper sketch along with Shopping Our Stash, for the inspiration.  I may have to make working on my UFO pile as a fresh Year's resolution :)

Happy Saturday!
UFO (UnFinished Object) + sketch challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment