Saturday 21 January 2017

Teacher Valentine collaboration post with Marcie Sharp!



Today I am honored to be doing a collaborative post using a dear blog friend, Marcie Sharp of Sharp Designs:  Cardmaking from the Country.  Marcie is having a weekly collaboration post each week for 2016.  just for This specific week's theme she as well as also I decided on "Teacher Valentines."  I couldn't wait to play with This specific globe die in which I just purchased last Wednesday.
In my stash I found This specific wonderful map paper by BasicGrey.  A few months ago I sorted half of my 6x6 collections by coloration;  I even used sandwich bags to hold coloration scraps smaller than 6x6 as well as also placed each baggie in with the 6x6 pieces of the same coloration.  The piece of salmon ledger was a little scrap;  I punched a heart through the top right corner (heart hole now covered by the purple Bazzill circle.)  I love using up scrap pieces!  The speckled aqua paper was also a scrap from the blue section; I chose the item because I like the contrast with the salmon coloration.

Here is my complete teacher valentine:
I used the current card sketch at Fusion challenge blog for my inspiration:

Now hop on over to Marcie's blog to check out her teacher Valentine as well as also let her know June sent you :)

Happy Wednesday!
Teacher Valentine collaboration post with Marcie Sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment