Wednesday 18 January 2017

fresh paper crafts projects



I spent one night last week at my kitchen table generating tags along with mini note cards with my Silhouette. The mini note cards above are genuinely cute for attaching to Valentine's gifts. They're modest (2.5") along with make perfect little gift cards.

I also love these little thank you tags. They're pretty popular with Etsy sellers. My fresh Thank You stamp came through MountainsideCrafts on Etsy. She's up inside the White Mountains, which drew me right into her shop!



I forgot to mention in which my son gave me a Photo Studio in a Box for Christmas. What a difference the item makes for my photos! I still need to do a little tweaking with my camera settings however these pics still arrived on the scene so much better than my previous photos. :)

All of these items can be found in my Etsy shop. Thanks for checking them out!


fresh paper crafts projects

No comments:

Post a Comment