Tuesday 17 January 2017

Bling on the Holidays


One of my goals for 2016 is to ensure that will I play along with each Jingle Belles challenge.  I am sure to have more than enough Christmas cards by the end of November.  The challenge This kind of fortnight is "Bling on the Holidays";  include gems, jewels, beads, sequins, glitter, pearls, etc. on your Christmas card creation.

My card began that has a little square scrap the "Joy Joy Joy...Joy to the globe."  The print is sort of kraft colored, so I searched my newly-sorted-by-colour-6x6 paper-bin.  This kind of orange chevron actually has thin vertical stripes of the same colour!  I mounted each on kraft card stock, then added Neat in addition to Tangled sequins (pumpkin in addition to winter wonderland.)

I rather like my non-traditional card…can I say that will?  This kind of's so much fun to make a card out of scraps in addition to bits.

Happy Saturday!
Bling on the Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment