Tuesday 3 January 2017

Layer the item on Me!


I'm under the wire with the current Jingle Belles challenge:  producing holiday cards with at least three layers...easy peasy!  I salvaged the gold in addition to red square coming from my scrap heap; they were already run through the Xyron.  I'm not sure how many years (yes, years *sigh*) these were from the scrap heap, nevertheless I knew I wanted to stamp This kind of cute reindeer; my three layers:  gold, red, white :)

Supplies:
card stock:  Recollections (white 110 lb.); XPEDX (red linen); gold mirror paper
stamps:  DeNami Designs (sentiment); Savvy Stamps (reindeer in addition to frame)
ink:  black hybrid ink; Memories soft wheat
Copic markers:  E19 in addition to E33
gem (reindeer nose):  Hero Arts self adhesive pearls in addition to gems

Happy Wednesday!
Layer the item on Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment