Tuesday 10 January 2017

Valentine's Day cards


kitty valentines day card two cats kissing

I love This particular simple Valentine's Day card! I whipped This particular up the additional morning. I found the cat silhouette image on google. I created the die cut with my Silhouette by duplicating the cat in addition to also flipping the image, then touching their noses together so the item's all one piece (the item was a little tricky getting the item off the mat). The hearts came via a set of die-cut tags of which had a bunch of cut-out hearts on them. I saved all the tiny die-cut hearts for future projects. Waste not, want not. :) The words were done with my printer.

i love you bunches valentines day card

Oh look, more die-cut hearts! :) (Did I mention I have a ton of these?) This particular card was even more simple to make than the cat card. the item's one of those projects of which I can just sit, chat in addition to also not put a whole lot of thought into what I'm doing. 

Thanks for looking!

Both of these cards can be found in my Etsy shop. 

Valentine's Day cards

No comments:

Post a Comment