Tuesday 24 January 2017

Marchin' Around the Christmas Tree


Isn't This specific toy soldier as well as also also Christmas tree die cut beautiful?  This specific is through the recent ephemera packet by October Afternoon.  A few months ago I sorted half of my 6x6 papers by colour (the less used pads I left together by collection.)  The completely new filing system made This specific easy for me to pair papers as well as also also design a card around This specific darling die cut.  The die cut is even colored on both sides, in case you wanted to place him facing left.  I think that will is design genius as well as also also ideal especially if planning a scrapbook design/mini book.  All I needed was a little sentiment, as well as also also This specific SRM sticker fit the bill.

I am entering This specific inside current Jingle Belles challenge:  Oh Christmas Tree.

Happy Tuesday!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow…I have something special to share.
Marchin' Around the Christmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment