Saturday 7 January 2017

Amazing Chicken recipe


I have no various other word to describe This particular simple nevertheless amazing chicken recipe. This particular all happened by accident one day when I had no bread crumbs. I used to use a simple, breaded chicken recipe I got by an old cooking magazine. The recipe called for plain yogurt, bread crumbs seasoned that has a few spices along with parmesan cheese along with melted butter. Well, on This particular particular day I realized I had no bread crumbs after I had everything else ready to go. So I improvised...

Keebler Club crackers, crushed (enough to make 1-2 cups, depending on the amount of chicken)
Parmesan cheese (a couple of tbsp)
6 oz plain Greek yogurt in a shallow container
1-2 tbsp. melted butter
Boneless chicken breasts

Mix the parmesan cheese along with cracker crumbs in a shallow container. If you want to add various other spices which's up to you. I think This particular is pretty amazing with just those two ingredients.

Dip the chicken from the Greek yogurt along with coat This particular all over. Go ahead, get This particular on there nice along with thick.

Dip the chicken from the cracker crumb mixture along with coat completely.

Put the chicken breasts in a baking dish along with drizzle with the melted butter. OMG

Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes (test for doneness).

This particular chicken will come out super moist along with the coating is so tasty This particular'll make you say "mmmmm!" with every bite. I usually serve This particular with rice pilaf along that has a veggie. I try to bake extra chicken breasts to slice up along with put in sandwiches or salads for lunches during the week. I like my salad with This particular chicken, a hard boiled egg, spinach leaves along with bleu cheese dressing. Yum!!

Sorry I don't have a photo. The last time I made This particular I was doing 10 million things at once along with didn't have time to grab the camera.

Let me know if you make This particular along with how This particular arrived on the scene. I'd love to know what you think of This particular!
Amazing Chicken recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment