Monday 2 January 2017

How would likely you like to be the first to get the completely new SU CATOLOG


THE completely new SU CATOLOG

Have you recently placed a Stampin' Up! order through my website along with NOT receive a THANK YOU by me???

Or ordered by me to take advantage of a special or FREEBIE that will I am offering along with NOT received that will?

When you set up your account on my website, you possess the 
option to set that will for NO CONTACT.  Some people have done This particular 
without realizing that will along with are now wondering why I never THANK YOU....
When your account is set to NO CONTACT, 
I have NO WAY to know that will you ordered through me!  
thereby, can not THANK YOU or send you any of my offers....
including a FREE CATALOG that will I send to my customer!

If you truly don't want me to THANK YOU, I totally respect that will, however, if that will is NOT your intent, I'd like to first off apologize that will you have not heard by me, along with secondly, show you how to change your account in order that will I can contact you when you order!

I am currently ordering the completely new catalog to be shipped directly to all my customers who have ordered by me inside the past year....
If your account is set to NO CONTACT, 
I will not be able to order you a catalog!

If you want to change This particular along with update your account here are the simple steps to change your NO CONTACT status.


 Sign into your account along with go to: 
MY ACCOUNT (top right~ above continue shopping)

Click on top tool bar where that will says:
MY DEMONSTRATOR

Scroll down along with check YES box
("Allow my Demonstrator to contact me with order updates along with additional important information ")

Don't forget to click SAVE modifications 



If you go in along with make these modifications, please email me to let me know in order that will I am sure to get you on the list for a 
FREE Catalog!

I would likely love to be your Stampin Up Demonstrator 
Elaine
How would likely you like to be the first to get the completely new SU CATOLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment