Monday 9 January 2017

Text Me/Oh Christmas Words challenge


Lots of joy in This specific card; pun intended :)  

I created This specific card by old scraps.  When I did a craft room purge last March/April, I was about to toss This specific rectangle scrap with ornaments, then I also found This specific fun shape already cut by a previous project ("happy holidays" paper.)  There was also a coordinating scrap of yellow paper (all three papers by SEI.)  I tossed them in my scrap heap, in hopes of using them to create a holiday card for a Jingle Belles challenge.  When I saw Lauren as well as Stef's "Text Me" challenge, I knew I was going to use these paper scraps.  I rescued these by the scrap heap as well as added some genuinely old producing Memories metal charms to the center panel.

Working on the scrap heap is one of my completely new Year's resolutions, along with playing along within the Jingle Belle's challenges.  Today I got the item done 2-for-1 style :)

Happy Monday!
Text Me/Oh Christmas Words challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment